Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aternoon Tea in Pudong Shanghai

     This is my last week in Shanghai. However, I feel that I am not ready to leave yet. This city gives me too many things to remember, and to many places and friends to visit.
     If you haven't been to Shanghai before, you will never have the chance to get a real image of that city. It combines old and morden, western and easten culture, and classic and luxuary.
    Comfortablely, I am sitting beside the Huangpu river of Pudong side facing the Bound, which is the classic Shanghai with my friends and our super nice afternoon tea.
    By seeing the old Shanghai makes me thinking about lots of things happened in my childhood. My friends and me are keeping talking about our childhood now, while I am wrting this blog. The reason I want to write it now is I feel it is a good time to tell my friends in Canada how much exited I am right now.
     Sitting beside river you will feel the wind blows to your face, how warm it is. Compared to Canada, we have been already in Spring right now. The tempreture here is pluse 9 degree C in Shanghai to day, while Winnipeg is -32.
      Look accross the other side of the river, your mind will clearly opened to the early 30's. According to the history, that was a war century; however, in that time Shanghai was called "little Paris" of Asia. Those gentlemen and ladies were all dressed up to attend all kinds of the parties in downtown Shanghai. It seemed no war at all. Music, lights, alcohol, and cigars were the most popular things in those paries.
       The architectrues of that century are still well protected and they are now the histry of Shanghai. They still make this city looks mysterious because of the style of Roman European.
      Time passes fast. When you sit here, and have a look around, you will see a totally different world. The Pudong side of Shanghai, is a super mordern place of the world. It is hard for people to imagine that this area is only 20 years old. In 20 years we build the Pudong like my profile picture. How amazing that is! I have no idea about how you guys feel about that centre place. In my eye, it is even better than New York City, Chicago, even Las Vegas. Of course, Hong Kong becomes out of date now.
      Time passes fast, I have to stop writing this article because we need to go to the next stop of our trip in Shanghai.
       This place named Qing Tea Bar. Just beside Starbucks of Lujiazui. You have to make reservation to come to this place because the view here worthes everyone to have a look.
        Thanks for visiting. Here is my Shanghai contact number.
        +8613918000663
        Call me when you need to visit Shanghai or places near Shanghai. I will be back to Shanghai October 2011.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment