Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding Invitation for My Dear Friend

This is a special wedding social invitation. I am not doing
an invitation for myself, but for my first boyfriend.


We become best friends since we started dating each other. Even
we are not couples any more. We will still take care of each other a lot also
we share everything in our life.


This time I am really happy that he is going to be married
in beginning of 2012. The wedding project is my best wishes for that lovely
couple.


Here is the information about the wedding:


·        Time: 12:00p.m. April 1st, 2012


·        Place: Century Park, Pudong, Shanghai, China


Ticket: Free. E-mail me seven days before the social to let
me know that you will show up for their wedding.


Actually, this social is just for all friends of the couple
and me. And the goal for us will be share our best wishes to that couple.


What will be included in the social?


1.      20 long lounge table covered by white laces
table cloth;


2.      White rose-baskets around the table circle;


3.      A platform with a door covered by white lilies;


4.      Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra for music;


5.      Compeer: Cheng Lei (Famous VJ of OTV);


6.      Big screen sited behind the platform showing
their stories;


7.      Fruits buffet during the wedding social;


8.      Cake cutting show;


9.      Champagne performance;


10.  Dancing party;


11.  Give your best wishes to the new couple.


Lastly, please dress up for the wedding social. It will be
the best thing to see you guys show up for the wedding even it is not for mine.


Additional information:
Contact Ming at +8613918000663 to get accommodation and airport pick up






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment