Friday, February 11, 2011

In Shanghai With Parents

When I live in Canada by myself I am good at cooking;
When I live in Canada by myself I know I will do my own dishes;
When I live in Canada by myself I wash my own cloth;
When I live in Canada by myself I wake up early in the morning;
When I live in Canada by myself I contact my friends for all holidays and festivals;
When I live in Canada by myself I talk to people in a appropriate way;
When I live in Canada by myself I am an independent person.
Life is totally different in Shanghai because in that city I have my parents that I can rely on.
With my mum I become childish,
I loose the ability to make decision;
I loose the ability to communicate with others;
I loose my voice when I need to talk to others;
I loose my patient when I discuss with people;
I loose my ability of doing dishes;
I loose my ability of cooking;
I loose my ability of washing cloth;
I loose my good habit of  waking up early;
I have someone to let me depend on when I go home. I am the princess at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment